QuickBooks has evolved into one of the top accounting software programs available today over the last few years. In reality, it transform the way accounting is done, resulting in numerous advantages for its users. In truth, QuickBooks has helped a lot of small and medium businesses. However, because it is a powerful program, it frequently crashes, disrupting productivity. Many users encounter QuickBooks issues, which can be inconvenient if they are not fix quickly. QuickBooks Error Code 15222 is one of the most prevalent technical issues that consumers confront.
This fallacy will be discuss in depth in this essay. If you have any problems or require further assistance, contact a QuickBooks error support service provider.
What is the cause of QuickBooks Error 15222?
When users try to download a QuickBooks Payroll or update QuickBooks Desktop, they usually obtain the QuickBooks error code 15222.
So, here are a few explanations why this problem occurs.
- The QuickBooks Desktop update is viewed as a danger by antivirus and firewall software, as well as antispyware, antimalware, and antimalware software.
- The default browser is not Internet Explorer.
- The digital signatures in the register aren’t working, and they’re a feature of Internet Explorer.
Users who receive the error 15222 are unable to download payroll or upgrade QuickBooks Desktop. This is also due to the fact that the computer’s QuickBooks Payroll subscription is active.
Payroll and QuickBooks Desktop updates will be available for download.
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 15222?
Follow the procedures outlined below to fix QuickBooks problem code 15222.
Solution 1: Make sure your QuickBooks core data files are up to date.
If you have an antivirus or antispyware programme installed on your computer, you will need to update the software listed below to allow some exceptions.
- QuickBooks.com, Intuit.com, and Payroll.com domains are processed by QB32.exe and qbupdate.exe.
Solution 2: Install a digital signature certificate
The first step is to shut down QuickBooks Desktop on your computer.
- If QuickBooks is open, users may not be able to see the digital signature.
- Now look for the ‘QBW32.exe file ‘in the ‘Program FilesIntuitQuickBooks ‘folder.
- Right-click ‘QBW32.exe‘and choose ‘Properties ‘from the context menu.
- After that, click the ‘Digital Signature ‘option and make sure that ‘Intuit Inc.‘is selected from the signature list.
- Select the ‘Details’ option now.
- Then, from the Digital signature information window, click the ‘View Certificate ‘option.
- Select the ‘Install Certificate ‘option from the Certificate window.
- Once the finish indicator appears on your computer screen, click on the ‘Next ‘tab.
- Go to the ‘Finish’ button now.
- After that, restart your computer.
- Now you can easily get the updates by opening QuickBooks.
- Re-download the updates.
Solution 3: Make sure you’re connected to the Internet.
Once again, double-check your “internet connectivity” and “modem settings.”
Solution 4: Make sure your anti-virus and anti-malware software is up to date.
Set the following exceptions by including the given domains in your antivirus, antispyware, and anti-malware software: ‘QuickBooks.com’, ‘Intuit.com’, ‘Payroll.com’, ‘qbw32.exe’,
Solution No. 5: Disable the Windows Firewall
To turn off Windows Firewall, perform these steps:
- At the bottom left of your screen, click the ‘Start ‘button.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Then select the ‘Windows Security ‘option.
- Open the options for ‘Windows Security’ and then ‘Firewall and Network Protection.’
- In that order, select “Public Network,” “Domain,” and “Private Network.”
- Turn off the network types section of the Windows Defender Firewall.
Bypassing the router to check internet connectivity
- Remove the ‘Ethernet cable’ connecting the modem and router.
- Then, directly insert that Ethernet wire into the system and ‘restart ‘the ‘router.’
- Check to see if the system can recognize the one that is connect to it.
Solution No.6: Use the QuickBooks Tools Hub as a sixth option.
Many common mistakes can be detect and corrected with QuickBooks Tools Hub. Here’s how you can put it to use:
- If you haven’t already, get the ‘QuickBooks Tools Hub’.
- Start the ‘installation’ procedure.
- ‘QuickBooks’ should be closed.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Continue with the ‘installation’ procedure by following the on-screen directions.
- Read the ‘terms and conditions’ and agree to them.
- Double-click the icon to open the ‘Tool hub ‘after the installation procedure is complete.
- Select ‘Program’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Quick fix my software’ from the drop-down menu.
- Open the ‘QuickBooks Desktop ‘application.
- Open the ‘data file’ by double-clicking it.
How do I talk to someone at QuickBooks?
These instructions are simple to follow, and users can quickly resolve the QuickBooks problem code 15222. However, if the issue persists, contact the QuickBooks Payroll Support staff . Accounting specialists will provide you with a practical answer to your QuickBooks-related issues.