Quicken Error 101 or 103 occurs when downloading the transactions through the bank using a one-step update service. One of these simple errors found in Quicken for Mac due to the stored outdated credentials.
Important: One of the errors take place in Quicken for Mac and the process to fix them could be complex we suggest you, consult with one of many experts for the permanent fix.
Before we go ahead with the solution, steps let’s have a look at its causes.
- Range of causes Quicken Error 101 or 103
- Outdated stored password in Quicken
- Outdated password in keychain access etc.
Quick Note: you could face the following errors when updating the accounts.
Simple steps to fix Quicken Error 101 or 103
THE 1ST STEP: Deactivate the accounts that have these error codes
- Open Quicken
- Head to Accounts > Hide and Show Accounts
- Uncheck the account this is certainly hidden when it comes to the specific financial institution
- Now arrived at the account register this is certainly impacted by Quicken error code 101 or 103 and click regarding the Settings at the bottom
- Click on Troubleshooting, beneath the At your standard bank
- Click on Deactivate Downloads, then click Save
- Do the same for other accounts which can be afflicted with these error codes
- Close Quicken
Step Two: Delete Quicken password through the access that is the keychain
- Open Finder and click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
- Through the side that is left-hand the keychain access app and set keychain to sign in and category to passwords
- Search for Quicken, Quicken cloud or even the standard bank that has got the problem and delete all the entries
- Quit Keychain Access.
Step Three: Update the bank list and reactivate the financial institution account
- Open Quicken
- Go to Accounts > New > select the similar types of the account with the problem in Quicken (Savings, Checking, etc.)
- Click on the question mark icon “my bank is certainly not listed” at the end associated with the bank list and update List that is then click
- As soon as the list is updated it will show you the current date click the Show List button
- Now you’ll look at a range of the bank choose or type the correct standard bank
- Type your login credentials and click Continue
- When Quicken is detecting your account it’ll show you the financial institution details to ensure that you LINK your bank account in the place of adding it.
After following all the above steps you’ll no further face Quicken Error 101 or 103 however in case if it still occurs contact Quicken Support toll free number to talk to the expert.