Quicken is rather popular software that is financial the users in the United States and Canada. Today we’ll discuss Quicken Error CC-502 it is a tremendous error that commonly occurs while updating your Bank Accounts into Quicken.
How Does cc-502 bank of America Occur?
There were a complete lot of possibilities for Quicken Error CC-502. A number of them are given just below.
- Banking institutions updated some services
- Data File having a concern
- Quicken is not running with release etc that is the latest.
- But a question arises here, just how can we resolve it?
Table of Contents
How to Resolve Quicken Error CC-502?
To repair this pressing issue, the below methods may be useful for you, or even reach Quicken Premier Support.
Method-1: Ensure that you’re with the latest Quicken release.
- Open Quicken
- Go to Help > Check for updates
- If a release is new there, Click Yes.
- Click Update then Yes.
- Follow on Screen instructions now.
- Then try to update the accounts if the problem resolves that is good but if still exists follow Method 2.
Method-2: Refresh Online Banking Information
- Go to the account that is a particular Account Bar with a mistake code.
- Go through the right side gear icon with a downwards arrow or press Ctrl+Shift+N
- Click on Update now (Ctrl+Alt+U)
- Make a checkbox and type a password on the account that is particular
- Click Update Now
- Alright, One Step Update Summary will show you the status
- If the Account is fully updated that is great or still having Quicken Error CC-502 proceed with Method 3.
Method-3: Validate Quicken Files and Deactivate Account
- Head to Tools > Account List.
- Under the account, list click on Edit for the account which includes this error code
- Click on Online Services
- Then Click On Deactivate and Click Yes to verify.
- Click OK and Done.
Note: Make sure Quicken File isn’t damaged or corrupted. To confirm
- Head to File > File Operations > Validate and Repair…
- Make a check to Validate the file and click OK.
- A transaction that is saved may open click on Save.
- Now the file is Validating (this method can take a while is determined by your file size that is quicken.)
- Once validation has been completed, you’ll get a DATA_LOG which will show if any damage is there in Quicken files or perhaps not.
- Close DATA_LOG notepad.
Important: Contact Quicken Premier Support, if DATA_LOG having some errors.
- Reactivate the deactivated account to do this, head to Tools > Account List (Ctrl+A)
- Click Edit > Online services > now set up…
- Place in your username & password for the account and Check to save lots of passwords
- You might be promoted to enter Quicken ID & Password or Vault Password
- Click Connect.
- Along the way to reactivate the account Quicken will highlight your account information be sure to LINK your account as opposed to adding it again
- It is going to work this time but if not, please check Method 4.
Method-4: Create New Quicken File (a file that is tested to make sure if the Account gets connected.
In this technique, we’ll create a new Quicken Test File and add the account that is the same which we have Quicken Error CC-502 with the original Quicken file. If it really works on Quicken Test File this means we now have some problem using the original data file of course not too you must check with your financial institution or wait for 24-48 hours.
- Click File > New Quicken File…
- Choose New Quicken File and Click OK
- Give a name to a file that is tested.
- You’ll be asked to check-in with Quicken ID and Password
Create a Quicken ID?
- Click on Add Account
- Choose your bank account type (Savings, Checking, Credit Card, etc.)
- Pick the same financial institution (in which we have Quicken error code cc-502)
- Place the username and password for your standard bank
- It will probably add a merchant account with a Test file.
- Click Finish
- Once an account added, click upon it from the account bar
- You’ll be able to see all your upcoming transactions by click on Accept All to obtain them when you look at the register.
- Which will make everything that is sure fine, update your bank account in Test File. Once successfully updated click Close
- Now head to File > Click on Original File from the bottom
Important: Go to Tools > Account List > click on Edit for the account in which our company is getting Quicken Error CC-502 > Online Services.
Follow these steps to make sure the account isn’t activated it simply says Setup Now…
- We have now to add this account again to accomplish this
- Head to Tools > Add Account…
- Choose your account type and standard bank when it comes to an account that is the same
- Put the password and username
Note: If you click on save password it might ask you for your vault password or Quicken ID and password.
- Click on Sign In
- Click On Connect
- This time it’s going to add into your Quicken that is original File
- Need not add a free account again, move the cursor to include and then click on LINK- to existing Quicken Account and select the account in which we are having Quicken Error CC-502
- Click Next and once the account added click Finish
- Now we’ll have to verify that there’s no longer Quicken Error CC-502 with the original Quicken File.
- Click on a single Step Update Icon
- Only mark that account by which we were Quicken that is having Error and place the password
- Click on Update Now
- Once it says One Step Update Complete
- Click Close.
It may be a time-consuming process to fix Quicken Error CC-502, but if you’re not sure about anything with the above steps. Do not hesitate to help with Quicken problems.
Recommendation: Follow all those steps within the sequence that is the same manage to remove cc-502 quicken bank of America from the software successfully. You might also read about Quicken Error Code CC-502 from Official Website.