You can face Quicken Error OL-362-a while updating the account using online services. Error Code OL-362 commonly arises as soon as the bank account data is away from sync utilizing the bank server. This can be reflected as OL-362-A or OL-362-B.
Reasons for Quicken error of-362-a
- You may be facing ol-362-a quicken error due to your following reasons-
- You have not installed the latest version of Quicken
- The financial institution information fails along with your details
- Bank details are outdated
Fix quicken error of-362-a
Do that before fixing error of-362-a Before troubleshooting the nagging problem, make certain you follow the below-mentioned steps-
Create a backup
- It is advisable to have a backup before fixing error ol-362-a, just in case your computer data gets lost. Utilize the steps that are following create a backup to be safe-
- Open Quicken
- Go to ‘Back and Restore’ and then click on ‘Back up Quicken File’
- Drag your cursor to ‘Back Up Now’
Don’t download transactions automatically
You might be required to deactivate your bank account but before that, it’s advised to show off automatically add the transactions towards the banking register tab that helps to dodge the replication of transactions into the account. Proceed with the below-mentioned steps to get it done-
- Head to Edit and click on Preferences
- Click on Download Transactions
- You will see an alternative ‘Automatically add to banking registers’. Uncheck that box
- Once you are done, click on OK
Steps to repair Quicken Error ol-362-a
It is possible to fix quicken error ol-362-a by using these 2 basic steps.
- Deactivate the account
- Go to Tools and click on Account List
- Click on Edit for the account where you will be facing this error
- Go to Online Services
- Click on Deactivate and select yes then
- An individual will be done, click on Ok
- Visit the Bank’s website
- Open your online browser and go to your bank’s official website
- Get on your online banking
- Click on the link to download your on line connect data into Quicken that is referred to as QFX File
- You’re going to be asked to enter your account details or use an existing account. Go into particular details to proceed.
- Thoughts are broken done, click on Continue. Your bank account info will get used in Quicken from your own bank’s website.
- Once it is done, open Quicken and go to ‘Account Register’ and accept your recently downloaded transactions manually in Quicken Register.
It will be possible to fix the error that is quicken or error ol-362-b by following these previously discussed steps. However, then dial our quicken helpline number if you still face any issues.