If you are trying to fix this error code OL-304-A in Quicken then you have landed on the right page. You can encounter this error message while using online services in Quicken software. Although it’s a very common issue and you could be resolved these issues by yourself own. using some quick fixes. Before moving further you need to know the exact causes behind Quicken Error OL-304-A, let’s dive into the facts:
Reason for Quicken Error OL-304-A While Using Online Services
- The primary reason is you have not setup your financial account properly in Quicken software.
- Another reason is your financial institution has not authorized your Quicken online services.
- Or your bank account has been deactivated however the Quicken account is still active.
- You may not be using an updated Quicken Software which could propel the Quicken error code OL-304-A.
- The last one you could your account has changed the bank.
- Above are the most common reasons behind OL-304-A error quicken, read the sections below to get eliminate this annoying issue.
How to Fix Quicken error OL-304-A
Step 1 Basic Troubleshooting
Make sure you have updated your windows, sometimes new Quicken software doesn’t work well with outdated windows.
Step 2. Update Quicken
You need to use the updated Quicken software as the company releases many bug fixes into the new version:
Step 3. Contact your bank to Activate Online Services
Case 1. At times the Quicken error code OL-304-A could also occur if online services for your account are not activated by your bank.
You need to contact and speak to your bank for online service activation for particular services such as bill payment, downloading transaction statements.
Case 2. Another reason behind code OL-304-A is if you have closed your account in your financial institution but the account is still active in Quicken.
In both, You’ll have to deactivate and then reactivate the online services for your account. The steps are described below.
Tip: If you have intentionally deactivated your account or credit card and do not want to reactivate then stop the troubleshooting after step 3.
Step 4. Deactivate Online services for your Account.
You’ll have to ignore the code for quite some time and follow the procedure with the below deactivation process:
Step 5. Reactivation Online Services for your Account
Now restart the Quicken and also this will solve the Quicken error code OL-304-A.